Tuesday 22 May 2012

Edengate, Lymington, Hampshire

Monday 21st May 2012

Edengate is a CL, ie a small 5 van site.

The photographs of the site, on the website, flatter it in real life I think, but I am sure we will be fine here.

When we arrive, there are three other caravans here, it is certainly peaceful, but I am not sure how near we actually are to Lymington.




The facilities do not impress from the outside, but, inside they are well kept.








We do a little exploring on the bikes, initial impressions are not very satisfactory, the road is not very wide, and reasonably busy.

Instead we take the bus into Lymington, which is a pleasant place, with a particularly quaint area around the habour.

In the evening, I explore a bridle path, near the site, it takes me all the way to the coast, more or less without going on any busy roads.

Nine miles there and back, not sure I will be able to tempt Kathleen with this. 











No comments:

Post a Comment